Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sucking the Living Shit out of a Young Girl's Asshole, Priceless





Having distanced myself from the horrors of addiction to nefarious substances, I found myself missing something vital to sustain my existence. I began to get rather lonely, and I must say that the company of persecuting voices does not exactly fill my life with warmth and companionship, but instead they are simply a juvenile distraction. So, I began my quest for human connection.
                I was walking down the street a few days ago with the look as cold and icy as that of any bird or snake, expressing my frigid, calculating affect, not particularly thinking of seeing anyone whom I could relate to—then to my surprise, I caught the glance of a young girl, who was precariously trying to cross the street. I thought, ‘what the hell,’ and decided to walk up to her and say, ‘hello.’
                I proceeded to do that, and carefully with my unique swagger, strolled up to the girl, and said, “Hello, my name is Andrew. I am wondering if you would care to have a cup of coffee with me?”
“Hey, my name is Samantha and I believe that would be a great idea. I know of a really nice place that we could go and have a cup of coffee, perhaps grab a bite to eat. And then maybe we could simply go to my place and fuck for a few hours?”
“Yeah, I’m hung like a race horse, you know. I could make you cum harder than you ever have before,” I said, winking.
“You are making me really wet, maybe we should just skip the coffee and go up to my place and fuck our brains out, no?”
“Sounds like a grand idea!” I took her hand, and she led me to her place, which was located only a few blocks away. When we arrived at her apartment, she unlocked her door, and ushered me into her bedroom. She began to disrobe, revealing her perky tits, and nice ass. She took off my shirt, and  then unzipped my pants, revealing my rock hard cock. She stroked it for a few seconds, before proceeding to engulf it with her warm mouth. It felt wonderful, was she took all nine inches of my dick into her mouth. I was about to cum, when I said, “Hey, stop, I want to eat your pussy.”
“Yeah, please do that!” she said. I pulled down her panties, and began to lick her clitoris, and gently nibble on labia. She moaned delight. “Oh, I am going to cum, shit!” she bellowed, and then she squirted in my mouth, and I relished her moist ejaculation.
“Holy shit! Now fuck me!” she commanded. So, I bent her over the bed, and fucked her like an animal. We  fucked for a full half hour, and then laying down prostrate on the bed, she said, “That was wonderful, now would you please do something for me, would you suck the living shit out of my asshole?”
“Yes! I would love to!” Then I sucked her asshole like a hoover vacuum cleaner, until she shit in my mouth, face, hair, neck, and her own face. It was truly a miraculous day of existence.
That happened a few days ago. It is a true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment