Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Love and all her sickly ghosts



Down and down the pernicious gyre turns,
But God looks down and sees a few he likes,
Plucks them up like orchids and uses them for his own
Purpose, to spread this good throughout this realm
Of Light, Brilliance, Shit, and Truth.
Hear my words, I’ve seen those films, those eyes,
And I know, I know the limitations of my own ignorance,
Smile that little evil smile, wink at the Sun, and go on my way home.

The beauty of the Mind is terrifying and tastes like candy,
The shores of the seas of consciousness, white, warm and sandy.
Another sun screams across the sky,
The purple sky, immortal dome awaiting you there.
That simple cord of a guitar,
Revolutions of elliptical mars,
Power of humility, lost pride,
Across the keyboard my fingers glide,
To see the End is not an end but a real Beginning,
Hold me as I hold you,
Ego lost, this is the world’s now, not my own,
A little divinity to hold, Christ’s financial loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment