Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Standing on the shoulders of giants, leaves me quite hot, here in the searing, scorching sun--of which I find to be most pleasurable in my sense of loneliness, and solace, as I find a way: always, a way to tear any pussy up I chose, and I actually do, my cock is huge, and I hate tiny inept white bums who think they are entitled to something, of which I cannot complain at all, in fact the only thing to do is have a way to see the entirety of the show, in face value with the time I have put forth in destroying the notion that I do not have the ability to take care of myself. I take honor in my ability to care for myself, and use the un-ageing intellect of this hedonism I choose to call my own. Love you, too. Feel free to hate on me, but I deserve more than you do now, so what do you have to say to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment