Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday, bloody Sunday

I have seen them come out of the walls at night, clawing for me to give them what they need, but as I think of all the things that give light in this world, those creatures disappear into the labyrinthine world they come from-for everything that is simple brings me back to you, to see that glimmering beacon of hope that I hold on to while they attack me, tempt me, feed off me and all the crap that I generate, for what else but to satisfy the angry gods above. Not that it really matters anyway, I still get high if I want, and do anything I want, cause I can, and no matter what happens to me out there, the darkness can never penetrate my soul, which is glowing, radiating in the fragments of creation swirling around in the widening gyre, spinning until the falcon cannot hear the falconer, and the center falls apart. The Days End before the blinking Eye of Providence, that weeps watching His children breaking apart in the cyclone of history, that cannot hold anymore. Anger of centuries beckon in the whirlpool, and all around indignant desert birds show no emotion, completely indifferent to any plights or pleads for mercy. Then across the sky comes a glowing ball of light….. 

No comments:

Post a Comment