Search This Blog

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Ti Amo


There was once a time when I thought that if I were to stare into the moon, she would return, in the form of a lunar moth, to land on my shoulder and leave behind her cosmic dust. I was crazier then, but now, I’m certain that she will return in the form of fire in my hands, typing at rapid pace, just like before, when I was sitting in my room, my triangular room, hyperspace-traveling the distant planets with my caffeine/wellbutrin high pushing page after page of creative discharge from my fevered brain. Yes, and now, I feel that it is time I return to the stage, to cast away demons that stalk me, hunt me, worship me. You see, when you play with the extremes of human imagination, you tend to become a bit on the strange side, since your experiences are so bizarre, yet so vividly real. I’m a writer, god damnit. Of course I tend to be strange, as we all are, bumbling along in Kute Korrospondences, that make the undergarments of the known world go up to reveal pubic triangles, and cosmic clitorises that beg for release from their human bondage. I come to deliver your mental orgasms. I can do that, and all sorts of other things that will please your minds. Trust me, I can. Jump on the carriage of banal desires, and join me, and me, for a nice little tale about how I fucked myself last night.

Well you see, I’ve been working out, and the change in my physical body has become a big time turn on to me, so last night in my masturbation sessions, of which I much enjoy, I decided to engage in anal exploration. I put on my headphone and watched Katsumi getting it in the asshole, and I find myself  to be an open minded individual, who like to explore his sexuality, I was stroking my cock, and then my fingers of my right hand started exploring my anus, then I stuck my index finger up my asshole. It felt great, so I stuck two fingers up my ass, then I felt a bit gay about the whole thing, so I put on my pants and walked around the town, knowing no one knew that I just fucked myself.

 

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment